Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Booglie Eyes Swap Card

I'm not usually one for the cutesy stamps, but something about Stampin' Up!'s Booglie Eyes set grabbed my attention right away and didn't let go. After a year of resisting, I finally caved. This card, for my upline's group meeting tonight, is the first card I've made with it. The spider and greeting are just two images from the set, which also includes a witch on a broomstick, a vampire, ghost, mummy, frankenstein and a bat. Can't wait to play with the other images some more. This layout is just a larger version of the little 3x3's from yesterday. Both were inspired by Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #22.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

that's cute! really cute
and i know what you mean - i dont do too much cute but sometimes you just can't help yourself! ha!
now just click on my name and you can follow to my 2 blogs miss Amy - small smackerels (my main one) and suzy scrapbooker (for my scrapbooking stuff)
you'll love blogging- its fun!

Kelly said...

This card is so cute and I love how you created it. I like simple but striking cards and this is on of them. I will keep checking back for more of your work.

June Houck said...

Adorable :) I love polka dots! I agree some cute stamps are hard to resist. I've been holding off on this SU set too. Great design for the card too. Love it!

Stefanie said...

I love this set too. It is simply irresistible! I love the way you colored in the spider with a polka dot. So efficient and it really ties in with the other polka dots so well.

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

love, love, love this! jean