Saturday, May 3, 2008

SFYTT Delay

Well, here I'm supposed to be holding down the fort while ALL the other SFYTT gals are stamping at the Arlington shoebox swap (I missed that memo, sniff, sniff), but I've got nothing for you - I'm sorry!! I'd like to blame it on my flaky, on-again/off-again internet, but the truth is I don't have a card made yet anyway. I'm actually feeling a little under the weather, and have been trying to get some extra rest. I'll get something made and posted a little later today - thanks for your patience!!

In the meantime, Jen has the sketch posted at i{heart}2stamp, along with an introduction to the newest fab guest designer, Toni Whitnell, and both of their amazing samples. Carole, Shannan, and Susan will all have samples too -- if not immediately, then soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I must have missed that memo too. :-( Hope you're feeling better soon!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Yes, it seems that EVERYONE is there! (except us, LOL!)