Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MFT Top Shelf VIP

Today is VIP day at My Favorite Things. What does that mean? One of next month's sets is available, together with a fun assortment of goodies, today for ONE DAY ONLY!

What's in the VIP Package?

Top Shelf stamp set (Who's Thate Girl?)

Top Shelf ribbons (7/8” grosgrain in White, Black, Wisteria, Grey, Sunflower)

MFT NEW EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT. This is a “BLIND” addition to the kit. You will be one of the FIRST to receive and use this product! It’ll be a happy surprise!

Top Shelf Sentiments FREE ($9 value)

Total cost is only $34.85.

Wannna see some amazing creations with the VIP set? The MFT design team did a blog hop last night and the project are (as always) absolutely amazing! You'll also see some projects featuring a fabulous new Stephanie Fizer set called Sheltering Tree, which, as soon as I ink mine up, I'm certain will become a new favorite - love it! You all know how much I love blog hops, so it pains me to be sitting out for this hop, but I don't want you to miss out, too, so if you haven't already hopped, scoot over to Kim's to get started!

Remember, pick up your MFT VIP Package today only!

No comments: