Thursday, April 1, 2010

Verve Project Parade - Fun With Flowers

Verve's monthly Project Parade is happening right now! Our theme this month is Fun With Flowers, and today is my lucky day to parade my Verve schtuff! Truth be told, I tend to stress over these parades, but with a theme like this, what's to stress?! I had so many ideas running through my head, the toughest part was focusing on one thing.

(Speaking of focusing ... I had my second major camera casualty of the month yesterday. Though I'm able to coax one of them into taking a picture, it's obviously not focusing. Guess I'll be shopping for replacements very soon {like, as soon as the kids get up!}) [Update: Photo replaced.]

Anyway, if you can overlook the blurry photo, here's a look at what I ended up putting together:



And now I hope you'll head over to the Verve blog to read more about my project and to see what's inside that adorable scalloped Kraft envie!

Thanks for stopping by!




Stamps: Feel the Sun (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Papertrey Rustic Cream, Webster's Pages Nature's Storybook Petite Papers
Ink: Ranger Old Paper, Frayed Burlap and Walnut Stain Distress Inks, Papertrey Vintage Cream
Accessories: Prima felt stem, Maya Road Square Kraft Envelopes, 5/8" ivory twill, Papertrey button and twine, distressing tool, sewing machine
Size: 5 1/2" square

14 comments:

Yogi said...

Love this card. Interesting stitching - love the look. Love the color combo and that branch is beautiful.Love all the little details.
Sorry to hear about your camera. No Fun.

Shirley said...

Love this card and the sentiment! Thanks for sharing.

sfread171@hotmail.com

Belinda said...

I love all the little details on this card. The little pouch is very cute and the sentiment finishes it so nicely. Tfs!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO gorgeous Amy! I love the soft and vintage feel to it!

Shantaie said...

this is so pretty and natural looking, the kraft envelope is a real treat for the eyes!!

Meahni Pieterse said...

Blurry photo or not it's still stunning!

Dawn Easton said...

Stunning, Amy!!

Katie Cotton said...

this is just adorable!

Eva said...

Amy, I saw this on Verve, but I wanted to tell you here too, how much I love this card..it's sooo gorgeous!!!

kadie said...

Amy, this is absolutely Stunning!! Thanks for inspiring me daily! :)

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, neat envie and totally love that stem!

Radha said...

Beautiful wow:))

Anke said...

Absolutely stunning.

Anke

Anonymous said...

SO beautiful. :)