Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Go Lucky Tag Trio


I made some super quick, easy thank-you tags last weekend for some year-end gifts, and whipped up a batch of extras to have on hand. I used the same basic layout each time, just changed the paper combos and sentiments to make three variations. The tag shape is die-cut with Verve's Sweet Scallop die, and the sentiments are all from Verve's Sweet Treats stamp set. The papers are Happy Go Lucky by My Mind's Eye.
 
They were so quick to assemble that I made three of each:



 And here's one in action, tied onto a clear cello bag containing an amazingly fragrant handmade bar of soap that I found at the local farmer's market.



I gave these away by themselves, but they'd also be perfect along with a gift card when you need a bigger gift.

Hope you're having a great weekend!





Stamps: Sweet Treats (Verve Stamps)
Paper: My Mind's Eye Happy Go Lucky, Papertrey Kraft
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Verve Sweet Scallop die, Stampin' Up 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, small star punch, and curly label punch, Papertrey buttons, The Twinery twine

18 comments:

Gail said...

Such a pretty project :)

Marisa said...

These are great, Amy! Love the DP you used - on the hunt for it now LOL! I'm sure they will be touched to receive the goodies :)

Shantaie said...

Fabulous!!!

Jen Tapler said...

These are AWESOME Amy!! Love the variety. I purchased those papers and initially had trouble using them, feeling the colors were too rich for me, but they're growing on me. And seeing them used like this sure helps!! :-)

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty !!! I love the colours !
Best regards Berdien

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the kraft sentiment against all the vibrant colors.

Darlene said...

Super cute tags. I forget to make these until I am inspired by you to do so again. It's definitely going on the to-do list....along with all of my undone card sketches, I think I am on January still! Love the inspiration you always give me Amy, Thank you!

Ravengirl said...

Love these little tags! I have never thought to mat those circles in the same color. It looks like an embossed edge, so clever of you!

Maureen Chandler said...

This is a super idea and makes a lovely gift too! I make tags for lots of things and the gift of the tag (which can later be used as a bookmark) and the handmade soap (a particular love of mine) is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing!

Kerri T. said...

Thank you for the inspiration Amy! I love how you used the MME paper, such a bright, summery feel.

Alyna said...

hi..... i just loved ur gift tags they are super cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Those tags are really great! I need to make some like that too! Wonderful idea :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh my goodness, Amy! These tags are too much fun! Love every little thing about them!

miatagal said...

Amy, These little tags are so cute, creative and inspirational!

Anthonette said...

I loved the tags, Amy! Great design.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

These tags are so cute! I just love the colors!

Leslie Miller said...

These are the cutest tags, Amy! Very cheerful, and I love the paper. They really finish of the gifts nicely. No card needed!

Pandora said...

These are all very stylish, I can't pick which one I like best! They all go really well together.

Pandora from Home and Decor