Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Something Wonderful


Some Reverse Confetti cheer to share today ... do you love this sentiment or what? I am helping to coach my daughter's Odyssey of the Mind team this year. We compete on March 15, and I tell ya, something wonderful needs to happen between now and competition day! This is for the head coach, who might be even more nervous than I am!




The sentiment and origami crane are from Reverse Confetti's Paper Crane stamp set. The tag was die-cut with Reverse Confetti's Tag Me die set. The lovely papers are from Pink Paislee (Color Wash) -- I just adore the artsy designs and the soft colors in this collection!



I used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #208 for my layout:









Wishing you a most fabulous day!

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Amy! Love the pretty mix of papers, stamps and die cuts!