Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti November Release Hop



Reverse Confetti's November release is now available, and today the Confetti Crew & Friends are celebrating with a new release blog hop. So glad you're here!






I just adore Reverse Confetti's critters sets, and this month we have two -- Bearing Gifts and Paw Prints! I shared Paw Prints on Saturday, and today I'm sharing a Bearing Gifts card. In addition to the adorable images, my card also features some other new products: the coordinating Bearing Gifts Confetti CutsTall Tag Trio Confetti Cuts, the banner from Greetings Frame, and the Warm Heart 6x6 paper pad.



I colored my images with Copics and the background with Peerless watercolors in a color palette to match the Warm Heart paper pad. I positioned the sentiment onto the stamp block in a curve to wrap around the Swirlies Confetti Cuts die-cut in the background. For accents, I added a pair of snowflakes die-cut using the Snowflakes Trio Confetti Cuts dies and some white satin sequins.



Stamps: Bearing Gifts

Confetti Cuts: Bearing Gifts, Tall Tag Trio, Greetings Frame, Swirlies, Snowflake Trio

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black

Paper: Reverse Confetti Navy and Cloud White card stock, watercolor paper, Warm Heart 6x6 paper collection

Other: white satin sequins, Peerless watercolors, Mister Huey opaque white mist, Copic markers, white linen thread

  

 


 



For lots more new release inspiration, visit the Reverse Confetti Crew and our special guests:



Thanks so much for visiting!


9 comments:

~amy~ said...

i.love.this.

Diane Jaquay said...

oh my goodness, how CUTE!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Amy I wish that little bear were pulling into my driveway right now!!! OH how absolutely, incredibly, adorable!
=]

Renee M said...

This card is absolutely adorable and so beautifully made! Such a great sentiment too :)

Davi said...

Awesome job using the stamps and dies! This is one super adorable scene you created, with lots of dimension :)

Susi said...

This is so adorable, Amy - I love all the different hues of blues you used as they add to the "wintry" effect on your fabulous card.

Lisa H. said...

oh, my! another gorgeous creation. Love the layers and watercolored background and the adorable bear!! love it.

Oliwiaen said...

Cute card, love the colour palette!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Such a FUNN package of CUTE!