Monday, February 6, 2017

Make It Monday #275: Stamped Dangles



Happy Monday, friends! I am hosting this week's Make It Monday challenge over at Papertrey Ink. Hope you'll join in the fun!

Lately I've been fascinated with "dangles," which are doodled jewelry-like embellishments for hand lettering. Two artists, in particular, pop up regularly on my Instagram feed: 

Joanne Fink, creator of Zenspirations and author of a book called Zenspirations Dangle Designs
--and--
Olivia Kneibler of Olivia and Company and author of a soon-to-be-released book called The Art of Drawing Dangles: Creating Decorative Letters and Art With Charms.


I thought it would be a fun challenge to stamp and doodle dangles onto sentiments, so that's the topic of this week's video and challenge!



I hope you'll play along! Link up your creation HERE on Nichole's blog.


 

3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Thank You for the fun tutorial I love the doodles your card came out so cute love the design and colors.

Mona Pendleton said...

Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and for the fun challenge Amy!

Marlena M. said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for the fun challenge~